SFTNF - All About Fashion for Sims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Short Tutorial] Apply makeup.

Go down

[Short Tutorial] Apply makeup. Empty [Short Tutorial] Apply makeup.

Post by Simon Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:23 pm

Hi guys, this tutorial will be very short.

I think that you should know how to apply the makeup in a good way on your sims. It's easy as 1,2,3. Here's how :

First, don't put strong color on the eye, the cheeks and the lips at the same time. Your sims will look like a clown. Wanna see an example ? Here's one !

[Short Tutorial] Apply makeup. Don_t10

If you want to put the focus on the eyes, put a dark eyeliner and an eyeshadow that will fit with the eye color (see my tutorial HERE) but do NOT put strong color on the cheeks and the lips.

Example :
[Short Tutorial] Apply makeup. Focus_10
(For the lips, I suggest that you put some skin color and put the opacity down.)

If you want the focus to be on the lips, put a strong color on the lips (red, hard pink. A color that isn't strong for the lips is a color that doesn't look like the skin color.) and put skin or weak color on the cheeks and the eye(shadow).

Example :
[Short Tutorial] Apply makeup. Focus_11

If you want the focus to be on the cheeks (which is more rare) put strong color on the cheeks but skin color on the lips and eye.

Example :
[Short Tutorial] Apply makeup. Cheeks10
(Yeah I admit I smoothen her skin because I've put a Shadow with pores and it looked like crap.)
Simon
Simon
Fashion coach & Moderator

Male Posts : 736
Fashion points : 668

Back to top Go down